NES Fircroft is helping Goole based cleantech business find an experienced Process Operator to join their expanding team. As Process Operator, you will run the plant under the supervision of the operations manager.
This role will be contract based and offers a good rate of hourly pay. Shift patterns are 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm. Position is inside IR35.
To be considered for the role candidates must have existing Right To Work in the UK.
- Run the plant from the control panel to achieve stable operation
- Collect process data and work this into the provided spreadsheets
- Manage data storage of the point data
- Take and measure samples using simple analytical procedures such as Karl Fischer and titration
- Monitor the plant daily with walkarounds and visual inspections and maintain the unit fully, with assistance from the mechanical and electrical specialists
- Assist in commissioning work or re-commissioning work and overhaul the plant as required, for jobs such as valve changes, draining, cleaning and flushing.
To apply for this chemical plant operator role, you will need to be willing to work shifts and have prior experience running chemical plants at an operator level. You will also require the following:
- Good mechanical competence with small hand tools
- A forklift license is advantageous, but training will be given
- Electrics, electronics, PLC programming, mechanical engineering, plumbing, or laboratory skills would be advantageous.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
More Oil & Gas Jobs